This website was completly created + scripted by me, Azley.
You may use them for avatars, signatures, banners & other GFX-stuff but you are not permitted to redistribute my colorings on other sites & claim them as your own.
You want to post them on another site? Feel free to do so - but please leave my copyright untouched.
If you submit it to DeviantArt please credit me in your artists comments.
No I won't. The copyright marks it as my work.
No, I don't give my psd's away.
- Realistic sketches (too much work with inking the hair)
- Hentai (I accept Shounen-ai & Shoujo-ai but only "soft" content, no porn)
- Racialistic content
- Homophobic content
- Every form of other discriminating content - be it religion-wise, race-wise, gender-wise or so
- Pictures of extremly bad quality
- Anime-screenshots you want recolored
Best would be either jpg or png but I also don't mind bmp, gif or other popular formats.
This can have various reasons & I mostly write them in the answer I send.
- I currently don't take requests
- The quality of the picture is too bad
- It's a "no go content" for me (see the point "What kind of requests do you reject")
To make it short: no. I'm a poor colorist who is dependent on artists to provide me sketches I can color.
I couldn't draw even if my life would depend on it. Strange, huh?
With the path-tool tutorial from STFUn.org.
The rest is self-taught & experimenting around in Photoshop.
I constantly try to get better so I can't name a time as I constantly learn.
To learn the basics it took me a few days of trying though.
Depends on the picture -> how many characters, how detailed the style is, how much background I have to do and how the quality is.
A normal manga panel takes me ~ 2 - 3 hours from making the inking till completing it.
Many asked me that question: I haven't planned to do video tuts for now.
For now please use my written tutorials you'll find under portfolio.
Simply click on the headder because I don't need no home button :p